We look forward to welcoming you to Vectors 2022. Our team is continuously reviewing our health and safety guidelines in accordance with public health recommendations and in consultation with our venue partner and will continue to provide updates about protocols for the event.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priority
Updated as of February 22, 2022
We have taken proactive steps and implemented robust health and safety standards based on CDC guidelines, global public health guidance, and host venue protocols to create a responsible and comfortable event for everyone. We are continuing to monitor COVID-19 news and recommendations to ensure health and safety guidance remains current. Please continue to monitor our website for the most up-to-date information about our evolving health and safety protocols.
Event Health and Safety Requirements
Everyone in attendance—including attendees, sponsors, staff, and others—are expected to comply with our health and safety requirements, which at this time include:
- Daily health monitoring: Prior to arriving each day of the Vectors conference, every individual—including attendees, sponsors, staffers, and others—must review and confirm they are able to comply with the Health and Safety Acknowledgement. This includes ensuring they are not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat). Anyone who is not feeling well or who starts to experience symptoms at any time during the event should follow the guidance of the Florida Department of Health and stay home and away from others.
- Face coverings: Face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated guests. For guests who have not been vaccinated, face coverings are encouraged while indoors, including restaurants, shops, and indoor hotel public areas.
- Increased sanitation and hygiene: SkySwitch has worked closely with the venue to implement extensive health, safety, cleaning, and sanitization standards that meet or exceed CDC recommendations. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue and the event. It is the responsibility of every individual to maintain good personal hygiene, including washing your hands frequently.
- Follow all signage and direction from staff: We have adjusted our layout and implemented sponsor recommendations with capacity management and the well-being of everyone in mind. Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event to ensure the health and safety of everyone in attendance.
- Follow the code of conduct: Please be aware of and respect the personal boundaries of your fellow attendees so everyone can enjoy their time at Vectors.
We are committed to upholding the health and safety standards outlined on this page. Additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available.
Health and Safety Acknowledgement
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Florida.
- That you will abide by all Vectors health and safety requirements.
- That you are not feeling sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever and/or:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- That you have not been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 symptoms.
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Approved Face Coverings
All face coverings must, at a minimum fit properly and snugly, fully covering your nose and mouth and chin.
Masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings with exhalation valves
- Face coverings, including bandanas, that are unable to be secured under your chin
- Neck gaiters
- Mesh materials
- Face coverings which contain holes or are significantly damaged
- Costume masks
Florida Department of Health
Other local resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I required to wear a face covering at Vectors?
Will Vectors require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter the event?
What steps are you taking to decrease risk related to COVID-19?
We are fully committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment while prioritizing health and safety. We are taking thorough precautions, which include additional cleaning processes, using larger rooms with physically distanced audience setups, temperature checks at the door, hand sanitizer stations throughout, and required masking as enforced by the venue. Guidelines will continue to evolve leading up to the event to reflect current recommendations.
What is the attendee refund policy if I am unable to attend due to COVID-19?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling.
What if I learn of COVID-19 exposure risk immediately before or while at Vectors?
If you have reason to believe you currently have COVID-19 or have been exposed to COVID-19, you should not attend Vectors and you should consult your physician, including if these conditions emerge while you are in Orlando. Please review our Health and Safety Acknowledgement each day prior to attending Vectors to ensure you can comply with all of the requirements therein.
How are the health and safety measures at Vectors being enforced?
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (see Health and Safety Acknowledgement above). Vectors will have specially designated Safety Ambassadors available to ensure all guidelines are being followed. All violations of the guidelines will be addressed by show management, security, and/or event staff as soon as practicable following observation/notification of non-compliance.
I am exhibiting at Vectors; what best practices and recommendations should I follow?
Vectors has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for everyone. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local, and venue requirements. The exhibitor manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for exhibitors.
- Staffing your space: Monitor the health of your staff and ensure provision of adequate personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer: Ensure availability of hand sanitizer at all booths
- Throughput: Control the scale, size, and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Consider including transparent dividers in areas where people may be in close contact
- Reduce contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material, and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
- Increased cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate disinfectants